Welcome To EnergyTech Global
EnergyTech Global Private Limited is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of NEST Developments Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in New Zealand with company number 6241827 (the Licensor).
EnergyTech is a technology development arm of NEST Developments Ltd which is tasked to develop, support and maintain enterprise software solutions for Global electricity retail markets.
EnergyTech is working on building an open source product called NEST. It is a cloud-based front (web & mobile) and back office IT platform for the management of electricity retail operations, including the ability to obtain and retain a retailer license within the licensee's territory.
EnergyTech Global activities include cloud server management and support code base management, application layer development, code documentation, system testing and live environment support of Nest Developments Limited enterprise software platform. EnergyTech practices the agile software development and project management methodology.
EnergyTech also offers full range of value based services comprising of developing company wide application strategies through solution implementation, training and support services in the electricity industry.
EnergyTech Global is well supported by a staff of multi-talented software professionals with extensive experience in a range of industries, including utilities, GIS, marketing and finance. This broad coverage of skills helps EnergyTech Global to foster innovative solutions to industry problems, and identify operational process improvements.
- Functional Requirements & Analysis
- Non-Functional Requirements & Analysis
- Technology Requirements & Analysis
- Architecture & Design
- Source code Management
- Testing (Integration & System Testing)
- Customer Support Operations
EnergyTech Global has customer-centric approach - offers professional and timely customer service and issue resolution.
- Our staff can quickly familiarize with any back office IT systems, database & reporting systems and process execution / management.
- We are capable of planning and executing process improvement.
- We can manage a set of issues during standard Monday - Friday business hours, and be available to respond to critical customer issues outside of these hours in very exceptional circumstances.
- Our staff are trained at providing online chat support.